Non-profit organizations that hire us typically…
- Have difficulty securing funding for operations or program related investment (PRI)
- Are not successfully executing strategic plans
- Need assistance in creating a social enterprise as an additional source of revenue
- Have internal staff that is not adequately aligned on key issues effecting performance.
- Have difficulty achieving consensus with their Board and other stakeholders.
How We Add Value In Each of These Areas…
- Assess the organization’s condition in key areas of importance to funders and improve performance, for example:
- Scalability, differentiation, brand awareness
- Capital Structure: cash position, assets, liquidity
- Leadership: nurturing a culture of strategic planning, successful execution and learning
- Systems/Processes: tracking key performance drivers, reporting, taking action
- Improving and measuring key performance indicators to boost ROI
- Helping to determine the organization’s SROI, Social Return on Investment
- Fostering and sustaining board engagement/enthusiasm
- Identify and remediate obstacles to insure consistent, enthusiastic and effective execution
- Identify potentially viable social enterprise ventures that are consistent with the organization’s mission, and feasible relative to available resources. Develop strategies and tactical plans to successfully launch the enterprise
- Engage senior management and teams to achieve consensus on key issues to maximize results.
- Develop reporting structures that clearly and concisely articulate performance, strategies, proposed initiatives and their value to the organization